Future Leaders Scholarship
The purpose of the Future Leaders Scholarship is to identify, celebrate, promote and encourage an emerging leader, aged 40 or under, who has a proven track record of leadership, including leading teams and projects, building relationships inside and outside their organisation and showing a commitment to their community and through these attributes has the potential to make a major contribution to our sporting sector.
- Nominations for this award are open to any individual aged 40 or under at the time of entry, who is currently employed in the sport and recreation sector
- Individuals must be nominated by their Chief Executive or Line Manager (in this case endorsed by their Chief Executive)
- Nominations are restricted to one individual per organisation
- The judges' decision on the award winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Nominations must include:
- The applicants current CV
- Completed application form
- Letter of recommendation from the applicants Chief Executive
- A photo of the applicant in a high-resolution format suitable for video
Applications have now closed.